This week, we are staring to use centers during our last session on a Day 6. Every day 6 I would like to use that last session as our center time. We will have 3 groups of students with 3-4 rotations that they will be able to work on- we will be bringing in the iPads at that time with appropriate apps that we choose for students to use.
Our first center session is this monday and I am looking forward to it. We will have the iPads, a Language center and a Math center. All students will get to all rotations and will work on all activities.
Lots of pictures to follow I am sure. If you have ideas and would liked to come in and do a craft activity with our students during a center that would be wonderful as you will get to know the wonderful kids we have in our class!
Have a wonderful week- Swimming is on Tuesday 12-11-13, DAY 1. If your child is not swimming please ensure your child has a note in their homework diary!
Have a restful Sunday!
Samanthea
No comments:
Post a Comment