Good afternoon Families,
I have been rather slack at keeping up with posting on the blog for the week before spring break and so I thought it was high time I got my act together and posted pictures of the work we had done!
As always, our grade 1A class is busy with lots and lots of learning. No matter how close we are to a holiday or to a weekend, we are continually learning new things and sharing our experiences.
Before the Spring break was no different- We continued working on narrative writing, measurement, 2-digit addition, forces and playing in our tent and reading.
Here are a few pictures
 |
| We love reading to ourselves |
 |
| We read all sorts of fun books |
 |
| I love this book! |
 |
| "Can you help me with this word please?" |
 |
| We do not need you to help |
 |
I'm getting better and better at reading- watch and listen to me read! |
 |
| We then had to remember what we read and had to write it down! |
 |
So this is how we do 2 digit addition- First the units and then the tens!!!!! |
 |
We loved talking about forces! and pushing and pulling things around our classroom |
And our favourite thing to do when we finish all our work is to have a little "down time" to play in our very cool (but hot) tent!
No comments:
Post a Comment