Hello and a Very Happy New Year to each and everyone of you.
I hope you all had a wonderful break- now back to school! I am so looking forward to seeing all the kiddies on Monday.
As we being here are a few things- MONDAY is DAY 1 and we are SWIMMING
Our Calendar for the month is here and on the calendar and newsletter tab. We have lots happening and as usual I will update once a week with loads of pictures.
I hope you all have a wonderful new year and may god bless each one of you and your families. Hope to see you all at school on Monday!
I hope you all had a wonderful break- now back to school! I am so looking forward to seeing all the kiddies on Monday.
As we being here are a few things- MONDAY is DAY 1 and we are SWIMMING
Our Calendar for the month is here and on the calendar and newsletter tab. We have lots happening and as usual I will update once a week with loads of pictures.
I hope you all have a wonderful new year and may god bless each one of you and your families. Hope to see you all at school on Monday!

No comments:
Post a Comment